Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 5 October 2014

The Quirky Falling Leaves.-Challenge 20 Reminder

Monica here to remind you our 20th challenge.




Just to honor this lovely Season, remember, this challenge is all about leaves, leaves falling and autumn colors. Just anything Autumn related goes.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Stitchy Bear, that provided us with beautiful images and digital paper for our projects and also gives three lovely prizes for this challenge winners (you can find more about the prizes here).

GUEST DESIGNERS

Myriam
I love pumpkin ... It's so sweet and delicious. In many places this is pumpkin time. I used Acorn Girl on my tag.



DESIGN TEAM

Happy New Week !! I give you my project for this week. The image I used, includes a message and can be used as a gift card or can be used as an accessory for the table or as part of a LO. I used the  Cuckoo Clock and  Men are Like Pumpkins images from our sponsor STITCHY BEAR´S, I also used as a background the Autumn Fruit Basket Digital Stamp and Paper Pack. Like last week I used Spectrum Noir in the same range of colors.





Hi, for this reminder I chose to use this stunning digi "Cuckoo Clock" from our sponsor Stitchy Bear.
It is so beautiful, that I try to keep all the original lines, so I colored it with a mix of Spectrum Noir Pens and Prisma Color Pencils, trying to give a Autumn country look. I added some extra leaves on a 3d Card, trying to pop up the Cuckoo.

 Just for a change from Ike's cats I decided to use Ike's Dog -Leaf Pooch. He is so happy I thought sending smiles was a perfect sentiment, and it is a Hero Arts stamp. I even found some ribbon with Autumn leaves on it.
This image is so funny, it is called Standing Guard. The dog looks like he might attack that scarecrow any minute! So again I thought this would make someone smile and used the same sentiment stamp, this time I used different ribbon.


 KEMLY

Hi! For this reminder I used BB Kakes Weekend 1. I love this digi of our sponsor Stitchy Bear. My job is a 3D Card and an autumn maple tree. My project is coloured with acuarelable pencil. 


Lyn
 
Evening! I mean morning...it's just after midnight! Monday... Here's my card. I've used Standing Guard from our sponsors. All dogs want treats and some will even do tricks for them so I just had to use him. I've 3D-ed bits of the scare-crow, the pumpkin and the dog. Coloured with Promarkers (The background was done on the computer.) I've added Stickles glitter glue, a ribbon bow, eyelash wool and pumpkin buttons. Also used up some of the scraps from last weeks card. 


Any crafty project is acceptable as usual.
 Important: BEFORE you link up please add a link to the Quirky Crafts Challenges blog (http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com - the blog not this post) to your post - or you will not be able to enter. When you have done this you can go ahead and add a link to your blog post or your online photo gallery, SCS etc. using the button or link below.
If you do not have a blog (or inlinkz will not accept your non blog link) you can email your entry to us via the sidebar link. Good luck!

To enter the challenge link your project HERE.


Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the little pooch Cazzy and your ribbon is adorable :)

    Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.