Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 19 October 2014

Challenge #21 Reminder to Let's Quirky Frame it.

It is reminder time and I want to see those frames, in your image, round your image - lets Quirky frame it!

I forgot to find a video last time, but how about this one?


Here is a reminder of our sponsors and prizes.

Our first prize winner will win:
7 images from Bugaboo.

Our second place winner will win:
3 images from The East Wind.

Our third place winner will win:
2 images from Bugaboo.

Now it is time for some more inspiration for you.


This card features a window frame, the image is from Bugaboo of course and is called Snow Friends Window. Look at the snowfolk peeping into the room! Ribbon by Crafty Ribbons.


Here is a spooky creepmas card, and I am not sure who I will give it to! The image from Bugaboo is called Make it Snappy - Skelekinz Merry Christmas. The image has a built in frame, which I coloured blue with Promarkers and added dots of Distress Stickles.

This beauty is from The East Wind and is called Kettle Mon Amour. This time my frame is a die cut one. Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.


For my first reminder project, I made a Christmas tree frame card and added this beautiful "Christmas Kettle Mon Amour"digi provided by our sponsor "The East Wind". I love all the shimmer and bright of the Christmas season, so I used red and green glitter cardstock for the frame and the base; and added more shimmer with glitter tule. I colored the digi with Prisma Color pencils (trying to improve my shades, still a lot of practice to go".

For my second reminder project, I a flourish frame card and added a pair of animal print high heels to honor the funny sentiment from the "Frame it-Cinderella" provided by our sponsor Bugaboo. The digi is also colored with Prisma Color pencils, and for the background I used a little distress ink.


Hello every one, this is Doris and I want to share with my reminder projects. For my first one, I used this awesome image from Bugaboo, and you can find it, just clicking here: Fairy-Christmas_p_3826.html. For this image I used a few colors and for the shadow I just used the IG3 marker color.

My second one is a gorgeous image from THE EAST WIND and, she is Digital Stamp- Lucy Loo 'Queen of hearts' -300dpi jpeg/png fi.... . As the last week, I´m using the Spectrum Noir markers and, I used the Ice Gray colors for the main image. I also used the DR7, DR6 and CR11 for the red details. Have a colorfull week!!!
Here's my second make for this Frame It Challenge using Lucy Loo Mirror Mirror from The East Wind. I've cut her out and fixed her to some really shiny mirror card, added eyelash wool, gems, glitter and a corner die-cut.
 
And here's my third card, using a Bugaboo Harry Potter digi in its own frame. The paper, or card I've used came from a TV craft program some years ago and this is the first time I've used it. I've 3D-ed Harry and his owl, printed him out over some blue snowflake paper by PinkPetticoat, added Glossy Accents to his glasses, stars, loads of Stickles Glitter, a pompom and my own sentiment in the blank space.




A chocolate box for my friend on her graduation!!! I used the Ava grad diploma stamp from Bugaboo!



I love Paris. I hope I can be there someday!!! I used Lucy Loo Voyage from The East Wind.






Hi! I used for this reminder, Aurora Siesta from The East Wind. I coloured with acuarelable pencils.




I love this adorable digi. =) 





For my second project,  I used Fairy Christmas from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. 






This beautiful digi, it's coloured with acuarelable pencils.







To enter the challenge link your project HERE.

Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant creations from the DT they are full of so much gorgeousness and inspiration you should all be very proud of your talents.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great lot of fabulous makes! FANTASTIC inspiration!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.