Hello!!!
Wine is always related to 3 G´s:
Good company
Great music
and
Great momentum
Keeping that in mind, here is your reminder to our "Red, red wine" Challenge.
Remember we want to see wine glasses, wine bottles, people drinking wine, grapes, etc. Also it could be any project using wine or red colors.
Our sponsor for this challenge is CRACKER BOX PALACE.
And the prizes are:
First place: 3 digi images from Cracker Box
Second place: 2 digi images from Cracker box
Third place: 1 digi image from Cracker box
OUR GUEST DESIGNERS
Wine is always a good choice when you gather with your friends.
For this remainder I made a wine bottle package using the grapes and the sentiment "wine" provided by our sponsor.
OUR DESIGN TEAM
I thought this would make a nice birthday card... Yep, I'm in monochomatic mode these days :)
To enter the challenge link your project HERE.
Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.




