Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Next guest designers please read - urgent

Last year we postponed challenge 26, and it is now challenge 2. I had some makes sent to me, I think it from two guests (not Konica, I have her email), and they were on my computer.
Unfortunately my computer broke down over a week ago and has gone away to be fixed, I don't have the guest designer's emails or photos, and can't remember who the guests are!

I hope you will see this and resend your emails to me so I can forward them to Doris so they can be included.

Cazzy


Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.