Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 1 March 2015

Challenge #5.-Pretty in pink

Hi this is Monica and it´s my turn to set this new Quirky challenge.

Spring is about to begin and I thought it could be great if we begin to play with those lovely spring colors.

Inspirational picture


Challenge requirements: Make a project -any kind- that includes white and/or cream, pink, green, flowers, lace and/or ribbon.

For this challenge we have the pleasure to be sponsored by Stitchy Bear´s Digi Outlet


Prizes: 

 1st prize of 3 images of choice from the whole of the Stitchy Bear store

2nd prize any 3 of the DT's chosen images

3rd Prize any 2 of the DT's chosen images 


Stitchy has provided the team with some great images to use, some will be showcased this week and some next week in the reminder.

DT´s chosen images by designer:

Sentimental Susan:

Coosty Creations:
Baby girl Pack

Kaz Krafts:

Floppe Latte:

IkeSart:

Digi Blessings:

BB Kakes:

Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps:


GUEST DESIGNERS:

We are so happy to welcome Deborah, our new two months guest designer. 
Deborah we love to have you here.




 I chose this image Beary happy Bloom cause I just can't wait for spring to come. When I saw this little image I imaged him sitting in a brightly colored flower pot and just had to have him for a sweet Mother's Day Pop-Up Card.


DESIGN TEAM:



Sweet color for this card!
I used this beautiful digi Nap Time from Stitchy Bear Stamps.




I love these Musical Hamsters by Sentimental Susan, and I know my Neice will love them too, she has pet hamsters, and plays musical instruments and loves pink! Musical notes also by Sentimental Susan.




I love to work with silhouettes, I think they always looks elegant and mysterious. That`s the reason I chose "Bonny Lass" this gorgeous silhouette.



DORIS


Hello everyone!! For this challenge I decided to use this sweet little bunny: Droppin In, provided by Stitchy Bear´s Digi Outlet. I used as an embellishment, some paper flower, ribbon and pearls.
  




Hi everyone! To this challenge, I used a lovely digi Young Girl. Of our sponsor
 This palette colours is my favorite. In my project I used ribbons, lace and flowers and a little key. My project is coloured with acuarelables pencil and Spectrum pencils. 
Nice week for all! 
  

To see who won the last challenge see the previous post below this one

Any crafty project is acceptable as usual. 

Important: BEFORE you link up please add a link to the Quirky Crafts Challenges blog (http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com - the blog not this post) to your post - or you will not be able to enter. When you have done this you can go ahead and add a link to your blog post or your online photo gallery, SCS etc. using the button or link below. If you do not have a blog (or inlinkz will not accept your non blog link) you can email your entry to us via the sidebar link. Good luck! 



Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work design team. I love the work of your Guest Designer too!

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attention all Design Team Members.
    You are invited to enter the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Here is the Link:
    http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome challenge - beautiful inspiration photo! Your DT samples look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just added my latest project - a set of Scripture cards. Should I just have one card in the photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, thanks for playing along with us this time. It is fine the way you did it, don't worry.

      Hugs,
      Cazzy

      Delete
  5. Thank you Cazzy, Monica, and the DT for having me as a GD. Love all of your creations you all are so talented. :D
    Hugs ~ Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super work from the DT. Added the link now - sorry! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.