Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 8 March 2015

Challenge #5.-Pretty in Pink.-Reminder

This challenge #5 reminder, you still have plenty of time to join us.

Just remember, it can be any kind of project that includes white and/or cream, pink, green, flowers, lace and/or ribbon.

Our generous sponsor Stitchy Bear Stamps has provided us with all the lovely digis the DT is using and also is giving 3 prizes to the lucky winners of this challenge.

Prizes: 

 1st prize of 3 images of choice from the whole of the Stitchy Bear store

2nd prize any 3 of the DT's chosen images

3rd Prize any 2 of the DT's chosen images 

For the full list of images supplied to the team see the challenge post.

GUEST DESIGNER

Deborah
For this card I used Summer Heat by BB Kakes, colored with copics, and used cream colored ribbon, pink button, TH Stencil with yellow powderpuff ink on cream, pink and blue colored cardstock. 

DESIGN TEAM




For my reminder project, I chose to make a mini album with the color palette but in a vintage style and the lovely Southern Belle digi stamp was just perfect for the front page of my album. I added some lace, tulle ribbon and flowers.

MYRIAM



Hi there! I am back today with a beautiful Pop Up Card!
I used Little Flutter digi stamp from Stitchy Bear Stamps





 


This time I decided to make a frame. Love how the frames looks. The gorgeous image I used:  Bite Me from Stitchy Bear Stamps. I used the Spectrum Noir markers, paper flowers, pressed natural flowers, gems and some cardstock shapes, and of course the frame.  

 

KEMLY




For this week I chose a beautiful digi stamp Daisies & Tea
from our sponsor Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet.
  I made a Easel card, with a doiley, flowers, a ribbon and little crystals pink like our challenge. 


 I used also the sweet words art of this set.

Cazzy
I decided to decorate a box I have had for a long time. I painted it with pink paints then added the two images which I had coloured and cut out, I used Dandy Flower by Floppe Latte  with a butterfly from Sentimental Susan. I rubbed Treasure Gold wax around the lid and over the crackle glaze.
 I used cream and pink ribbon round the lid and made a bow adding green and gold ribbon to hold it together.


Inside I lined the box with pink paper printed with green and pink butterflies by Sentimental Susan.


To enter the challenge link your project  HERE.


Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.