Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Quirky Challenge Reminder: Something Beginning With S

 Hi guys, it's me Lyn reminding you that there is still a week left for you to come and join in with my latest Quirky Crafts Challenge, nice and easy....Something Beginning with S! 
Sun, Sea, Snow, Smiley faces, it's up to you! We're sponsored by the one and only....
Bugaboo

The Fabulous Crafty Ribbons!  
 AND Our third sponsor is the Amazing
Robyn's Fetish


Here's some creations from our Quirky Team!! (more to come!)


Here's my second make using a freebie from Bugaboo A Flower Shaker Card! There's also Sewing machine, scissors, a star, stitches, stickles, spectacles, silver, Happy Spring is typed on the flowers stem and Happy Birthday has been stamped in side.




In this project, I have a lot of "S": First, the famous "Stella" this quirky character from our sponsor, Bugaboo. Second, this "Summer look". And finally, 5 o´clock "Somewhere". I colored this image with Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils.

Cazzy

I used Bugaboo's Scene it - Happy Spring to Ewe, instead of the "Happy Spring to ewe" sentiment that came with it, I used "Happy birthday to ewe", which came with a different Bugaboo image.
The image is coloured with Promarkers, and die cut with Spellbinders Card Creator dies. Paper is Papermania and both ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons. Buttons from my local market, tied through wit baker's twine. 
S is for: Scalloped card (8"x8"), Spotty Ribbon, Sheep, Sentiment, Springs, Snail button, String and Scene!


Cindy used Seahorse, on a Seaweed background, with a Sentiment - Super!



The Springy Sheep image is Bugaboo's Scene it - Happy Spring to Ewe.  I printed the Springy Sheep on X-Press paper and colored them with Copics.  The flowers, bumblebee and butterfly where highlighted with a Spica pen.  The patterned paper is Daphane's Closet - Petite from Lawn Fawn.   I added a ribbon and a frog eyelet (since frogs are very Springy in Spring).  The creek near my house is full of Springy Spring Frogs who are Serenading me every night.  I love it!  The Springy Sheep are enjoying, or at least I think so, their Springtime fun.  I hope you are enjoying your Spring too!


Please add a link to your blog post (not your blog) or your online photo gallery, SCS etc. To enter the challenge link your project HERE. or scroll down


Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creations and so colourful :-) I LUV the boingy sheep :-D
    Thank you for this Challenge.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.