Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 25 May 2014

Challenge #10 As proud (and beautiful) as a Quirky Peacock.-Winners

Well, peacocks were not as popular as we thought.
But we love the beautiful and original entries that we have, showing us the stunning peacock pride and beauty.

We were sponsored by Stitchy Bear, that provided us the beautiful digis and paper pack collection that we used for our DT projects.


So here are our winners:

In first place goes for this gorgeous card made by KINDRED


Congratulations, you have won 3 images of choice from the whole Stitchy Bear Store

In second place we have another beautiful card made by GABI


Congratulations, you have won any 3 of the Dt´s chosen images (you can find the dt´s chosen images list here)

In third place have a beautiful hand painted peacock made by ANGELA


Congratulations, you have won any 2 of the Dt´s chosen images (you can find the dt´s chosen images list here)

And also, we have Craf Tica as a runner up, with a beautiful smashbook peacock page:


Congratulations, you have won a badge and we will love to have you as a guest designer.

Usual thing, all of you contact Cazzy via the link in the sidebar (or let her know if it doesn't work for you and she will get your email from Inlinkz), and she will send your badges and request your vouchers, and we would love all of you to be Guest Designers in two weeks time, please say you will!

Thank you to everyone who entered, and don't forget to check back later today to find out about our new challenge!


Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners.
    I loved the theme I just didn't find any time in my week! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm super pleased to have won! I'm look forward to picking my images from the Stitchy Bear Store, and would love to be a GD, this would be my first GD - very excited! Unfortunately I can't seem to email via the side bar, please could you email me, my contact details are on the contact me page of my blog. Many thanks. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Tracy! I have emailed you.

      Cazzy x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for choosing my peacock, I have sent you an email. Congratulations to the other winners, I am busy thinking about the next challenge - I didn't bring a single clock thing with me in the caravan, so going to have be a bit inventive!

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.