Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

More Quirky peacocks.

I couldn't support Monica on Sunday, or Monday due to a migraine, but finally I have made my next two peacock cards.

My first card is made with the gorgeous IKEsART peacock, painted with Twinkling H2Os and the detail coloured with Atyou Spica pens. I die cut a couple of feathers this time.

For this card I used a panel of paper from the Coosty Creations Mehendi Peacock pack, it is covered in tiny peacocks. The large peacock is by Delicious Doodles and is totally coloured with Atyou Spica pens, I tried to give the tail feathers a goldy green look.

We have only had a couple of entries so far, so there is a great chance of winning the prizes if you join in with your peacock coloured cards, or cards with peacocks or peacock feathers!

Cazzy x

To enter the challenge link your project HERE.

Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

3 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC cards - great colours and I bet they look spectacular in real life. Really LUV your die cut feathers :-D Thank you for using one of my images :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful and so creative are both cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.