Color White has the virtue to enhance everything, so for this challenge we are going to use that "quirky white power" to enhance our digis.
Requeriments:
Everthing white: papers, ribbons, embellishments, buttons, etc
Only your digi coloured
This challenge is sponsored by
And the prizes are:
1st place: 3 images of choice from the whole Stitchy store
2nd place: 3 images from Dt´s chosen images
3rd place: 2 images from Dt´s chosen images
Dt´s chosen images list:
From Digi Blessings
From Floppy Tate Designs
From BB Kakes
From Stitchy Stamps
From Kaz Kraftz
From Ken Benner Designs
GUEST DESIGNER
Gabriela - 2 month GD
I chose the beautiful and elegant "Lady Jane" provided by our kind sponsor Stitchy Bear, I decided to use a fan as an accessory related to the image.
Desire
Karolina said that New Baby was "perfect as I need to make a card for my friends' child's baptism." I am sure she will treasure the card for many years, it is beautiful Karolina.
Desire
Desire has left all of her card uncoloured, she used the beautiful Ike´s Art
Snow Deer Scene to make a stepper card full of 3d elements. We love those white rosettes too Desire.
Kat
Kat had a bit of trouble with the light because it is Winter in Australia, she has used Sewing Mends the Soul and added some real stitching, clever Kat, we like stitching!
I used for my card Orchid digi design by Floppy Tate from our sponsor!
I used this very happy Cartoon elephant leaning on a large pencil by Ken Benner, and I just had to stamp Happy under the pencil doodle (is that cheating, would you have known if I hadn't told you?). You would not believe the problems I had during the making of this card (or - if you read my blog often you probably would haha), and I will tell you all about it on my blog. I have used lots of die cut layers, two of them embossed, as well as die cut shapes. I used plain white card, some pearlescent white and some glitter card for Birthday. I used white ribbon, clear gems, and white brads and Opal White Liquid Pearls.
Hi!! I used for my card Sewing Mends the Soul. This adorable digi of our sponsor. I love also the quilting and this little bear is adorable with the wires and other accesories.
To see who won the last challenge click here or see the previous post below this one.
Any crafty project is acceptable as usual.
Important: BEFORE you link up please add a link to the Quirky Crafts Challenges blog (http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com - the blog not this post) to your post - or you will not be able to enter. When you have done this you can go ahead and add a link to your blog post or your online photo gallery, SCS etc. using the button or link below.
If you do not have a blog (or inlinkz will not accept your non blog link) you can email your entry to us via the sidebar link.
Good luck!
Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.








