Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 5 July 2015

Challenge #14: Quirky Christmas In July!

Hi Quirky People, it's Lyn here. Who? Okay, I know I haven't been in blogland for months and months (actually since last Christmas!) But....well...I'm here now with the next challenge! (so don't faint, get your Christmas stash out, your pretty papers and tinsel, we want you to make something xmastreemenous!) Don't forget to scroll down, or click HERE to see who won the last challenge and also remember you can make ANY crafty project as long as it fits in with our theme, so grand-dad's long woolly red socks might just be the thing! and talking about themes?? Well, it's July, it's half way through the year, have you guessed yet? It just has to be....
   
Christmas In July!

 Our fantastic sponsors are:-

Crafty Ribbons





Offering these lovely Christmas Bauble ribbons to our first place UK winner (or the voucher if you prefer), and a £10 voucher to our overseas first place winner.



Offering seven Digi's for our second place winner
 and...

Who are offering our third place winner 3 digital images of their choice!

  
Here are some  fabulous makes from the Quirky Crafts Design Team: first from our Guest Designer (and winner of some of our past Challenges) ...hope they give you some insnowration!



A big welcome to Gabriela - our new 2 month Guest Designer


Card in the form of snowflakes decorated beautifully with a pretty girl " 
Ava Christmas - sitter " from our sponsor Bugaboo.



Design Team

 For this weeks project, I made a petal box and I used Winter Circle Sentiments digi
from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps.


For this weeks project, I chose the beautiful Noelle, provided by our generous sponsor Limited Runs. I added little adhesive stones to add all the light and shine that I love from Christmas time.


For my card this week I've used this cutie from Bugaboo, called Kidzreindeer She's been 3D-ed and printed straight onto the snowy background, which I've used loads of times, along with the sentiment. The papers were freebies from a crafty magazine, which luckily hadn't been packed away with all my stash! And of course, I managed to find enough Promarkers to colour her in! It's all been layered on to some shinny silver card, with a few silver peel-offs and loads of glitter!

I've also been a bit naughty and added two golden oldies, also from Bugaboo. You can add projects, which are older than the challenge, as long as we haven't seen them, and you've made them within the last ten days!




Hi everyone! I love the Christmas! To this challenge I made this card with the lovely Winter Penguin
to our sponsor Limited Runs.  

The little penguin is playing in the snow. He loves the Chrismas also.


Cazzy will be here later... Here I am!
Cazzy
Oh I'm late, it is 1.00 am Monday morning (there was a good reason, which I will explain on my blog) and I really need my bed, but devotion to duty..... I think this Stella Note to Santa  from Bugaboo is just too funny! I've added two different Christmas ribbons from Crafty Ribbons (hey Ali - how about Bah Humbug ribbon?).

I can't resist Limited Runs cupcakes, maybe because I can't eat the real thing! This one is from a set of two called Penguin Set Cupcake, one has a blank sign.    Again the Singing Penguin ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and is exclusive to them, perfect with the penguin on the cupcake I think!



Very Important: BEFORE you link up please add a link to the Quirky Crafts Challenges blog (http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com - the blog not this post) to your post - or you will not be able to enter. When you have done this you can go ahead and add a link to your blog post or your online photo gallery, SCS etc. using the button or link below. If you do not have a blog (or inlinkz will not accept your non blog link) you can email your entry to us via the sidebar link. Good luck!

Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

1 comment:

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.