Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 8 February 2015

Challenge #3- Reminder. Love is in the air.



Hi everyone!! In this week our reminder in this Challenge loving. Thanks you for the beautiful projects, they have done and have shared us.

For you inspiration... Love is in the air....





Our generous sponsor to this challenge: Robyns Fetish

 




Other generous sponsor: Digital Delights


http://www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/

Prizes: 



1st prize win 3 images from Robyns Fetish.



2nd prize win  $5 worth of images Digital Delights.

 


3rd  prize win 1 images from Robyns Fetish. 


LORI 

I made a simple stepper card, added a die cut heart and attached my coloured image (Pussy Cat Luv) from Robyn's Fetish.

Hi everyone!!! I made a Lollipop and I used It´s bearly love digi, from our sponsor Robyns Fetish.
The digi was coloured with Spectrum Noir!





For this week project I made a romantic Love Balloon Card with the adorable Luv Bear digi provided by our sponsor Robyn´s Fetish. I coloured the bear with Spectrum Noir Pens. I must said: I love the bear uggly sweater.




Have a Happy New Week. For this reminder I made a Pop Up Card. This time I used the cute i toadily luv u digi image, provided by Robyns Fetish. I used Faber Castell watercolour pencils and some embellishments.





Hi people!! For this week, to reminder this challenge,  I made a box with an air balloon. It's decorated with a lovely Love Birds., of our sponsor  Robyns Fetish.

This digi stamp, is coloured with acuarelables pencils and pencils Spectrum Noir. Also, I used Distress Inks to details. 

I'm sneaking in so late, missed last week altogether - sorry about that. I have some pretty heavy family stuff going on right now. Anyway I used Love Birds together with Pussy Cat Luv and added a die cut branch and heart shaped leaves and flower petals. I made the sentiments up, and the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.

To enter the challenge link your project HERE.


Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.



3 comments:

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.