Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Saturday, 23 February 2013

Mid way reminder - Quirky Supernatural Love Story

I thought I would remind you that there is just one week to enter our current challenge called Quirky Supernatural Love. We have some good entries so far, and don't forget this is not about traditional mushy love, it needs to be a bit different!

Here are a couple more examples from the team:

  
I've used one of my favourites from Nikki's Limited Runs, Mad Madison, with her axe... Just when I think there's nothing more I can do with her, I think of something else!  Her head and upper body and the axe head have been 3D-ed and I've added Glossy Accents to her eyes.
  Here's the inside too!

I used two Limited Runs characters on this card, the song by Josh Grogan keeps coming to mind Mermaid! The mermaid is painted with mica paints, the frog prince and butterfly are coloured with Promarkers. The sea and island are die cut with X Cut build a scene dies and the sun is an Accucut die. You can probably tell I didn't put the mini studio up, not such a good photo. I couldn't decide what to put as a sentiment on the top of the card .....

  eventually I decided to stamp Romance which is an Inkadinkado stamp from a clear set. I don't know if I will leave this or do something else, not totally happy.

  Thought I'd add this one again seeing I only slipped him into the challenge Thursday.
I've used three of Doodle Dragons images. The little devil cake has been 3D-ed
 

Enter the challenge here. (it is the post below this one).

Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

1 comment:

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.