Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 15 November 2015

Challenge #23: "LIGHT AS A QUIRKY FEATHER".- REMINDER

 This is the reminder post for challenge #23.
 Remember that we see all kinds of projects related to feathers!!!!





With this last challenge, it's time for me to say goodbye to Quirky Crafts Challenges, it was beautiful to share designs over the blog, thanks Carol for trusting in my work and Monica for her patience and invaluable help. Thank you very much for the opportunity, I had a lot of fun and a great time!


Our sponsors, provided our design team with some beautiful digital stamps

 




 


 
 
PRIZES
  1st place:From Crafty Ribbons £10 voucher
  2nd Place: 7 images from Bugaboo
3rd Place: 4 images from Sweet Pea Stamps


GUEST DESIGNERS

Edwina.
Edwina made another very pretty card again using the Sweet Pea Stamps Digi called Coni Fong’s Buttercup.” this time in blue and yellow with real feathers to match, so pretty Edwina, thank you. Edwina is very poorly right now and we wish her a speedy recovery.

Margreet used a Bugaboo digi, named Flowerbird. She added some die cut embossed feathers, and this is pretty in pink too. We love it Margreet, thank you.



DESIGN TEAM



Shadow Box using the digi Ching Chou Kuik's Red Rose digi
SWEET PEA STAMPS sponsor.

MONICA


For my easel card, I used "A little bird told me" design by Norma Burnell`s and provided by Sweet Pea Stamps.

Doris
 
Here is my today´s project, this time I made card using the Heather Valentine´s Summer image, courtesy of Sweet Pea Stamps.

Cazzy
I used Chickz - Cool Chick from Bugaboo on my card, and real feather again. I didn't have green or denim blue feathers - these were pale blue and I applied Promarker pens to them to change the colours!
Thank you Gaby for being a wonderful team member, and I wish you all the best. I will say a proper goodbye next week.
Lyn
We're going to miss you Gaby! Here's my cards....better late than never, so I've added them both to the reminder. I've used Bugaboo snowman images
This is Snowman Skates. I've sort of 3D-ed him, his hat, nose and skates, coloured him with Promarkers and added Stickles Glitter Glue. One of my backing papers also has feathers on it.

This is my second card. I've used some cute Bugaboo penguins sitting on a bench, called Little-Penguin-Winter--winter-bench, some lilac/ lilac and white PinkPetticoat backing paper, lilac card, silver miri card, silver snowflake peel offs, white snow flakes, some sparkly gems, white eyelash wool, Stickle Glitter, purple feathers and flower buds (yes they are purple not blue!) and a Merry Christmas peel of sentiment




 To enter the challenge link your project to the challenge post before this one click HERE or scroll down.


Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

2 comments:

  1. We will miss you and all of your gorgeous creations Gaby, I wish you all the best for the future.

    All of the team makes and guest makes are stunning this time too!
    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful creations! Great job by the team!

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.