Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 25 January 2015

Challenge #2 Reminder - through the Quirky Window.


Reminder time, here is a recap of the details and sponsor.


The challenge is not about windows in your house, it is about apertures in cards and any other projects, or holes! You can have a big aperture, or small, or many small apertures, as long as we can see through those holes. They can be apertures in a layer of your card or project, so we can see something underneath, a different colour perhaps, a pattern or words or an embellishment.

The sponsor for this challenge is:
who is generously providing all three prizes, and provided the team with some great cutting files to use.


Prizes:
1st prize 3 sets of winner's choice
2nd prize 2 sets of winner's choice
3rd prize 1 set of winner's choice
You get a lot in any of the file sets at the Cutting Cafe, either cutting files or printables so you can see these are great prizes.





LORI

Using the frame template from The Cutting Cafe I added one of my favourite quotes from last year so you can see the quote from the inside and outside.



Hi... for this reminder I chose the flowers of the file Every day shapes window cards.






Hi!!!! For this week project, I chose the tall rectangle window, that is one of the many templates of the file "Every day shapes window card tops", provided by our sponsor. The little cups, teapot and lovely sentiment are from the digi collection "Tea Time" also provided by The Cutting Cafe. I color the digis with different shades of distress inks.









Hi everyone! For this reminder I choose this beautiful flowers  EVERY SHAPES WINDOWS CARDS.    Provided by our sponsor The Cutting Cafe.

To my project, I used the same flower in 3D. I made an oval card. It's decorated with ribbons and pearls. I used also Distress Ink and pastel chalks.




Hello everyone and Happy New Year. Today, I want to share with you this Birthday Card, wish I made using the amazing EVERY SHAPES WINDOWS CARDS, from our sponsor The Cutting Cafe. This time I used the Numbers Window, I used the number 9 and resized it as my central background point in the front of my card. I also used the numbers template, some distress ink edges, ribbon and embellishment.


For the inner card, I used the numbers templates in two different papers, distress ink for the edges and the Feliz CumpleaƱos sentiment. This card is inpired in our little one. He is celebrating  his number 9 birthday this year, Thanks God. Have a Great Week!!!





 To enter the challenge link your project HERE this takes you to the post below, or you can scroll down to it.



Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

2 comments:

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.