Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 23 November 2014

Challenge #24 Going Around In Quirky Circles

Hello Quirky people! Lyn here... well, in spirit if not in body! Thank you to all those who joined in with our last challenge. To see the winners, please scroll down or click Here
As usual I'm running around in circles chasing my tail, meeting myself coming back and getting there before I've left...so this fortnights challenge, is just that.. Going Around In Circles. They can be embossed, they can be die-cuts, they can be half circles, whole circles, tiny circles, BIG circles. Any kind of circle, circle shapes,  circle cards, lots of circle's or just one, as long as there's a circle or circles on your crafty project, (and yes! Dots are circles too!) So, come and join in!
 This time we are sponsored by the one and only...

First place: 3 digi images from Crackerbox
Second place: 2 digi images from Crackerbox
Third place: 1 digi image from Crackerbox


You can choose your digi images from the stamps on sale, any of the stamps can be bought as digi images for just $3 by contacting our sponsor.

The bird related images that the team have used today were generously provided by Crackerbox Palace and can be found HERE!

Here are some lovely designs from our guest designers...


I used the stamps from our sponsor in my Telescoping Card!!



Mariangelina made circles with flowers in them on her pretty tag.

 And here are a few more creations from our Design Team...

To make my card, I used the branch digi provided by our sponsor. It is colored with a mix of Spectrum Noir pens and Prismacolor pencils.



Kemly


Hi everyone!! For this challenge I make a snowglobe!  I used the  House digi,  provided by our sponsor Cracker Box Palace. I coloured with acuarerable pencils and Distress Inks.  




 Doris - will be along later.






This is my first ever rocker card, and I made quite a few errors (if you want to know what they are you will need to look at my blog post - can you spot an obvious one here?).
I made a little scene in a circle, and the base is a folded circle, I even found a circular sentiment that fits so well with the theme! I coloured the images, including the backing paper, with Promarkers and Graph'it pens. Rock on!




 Lyn

And here's my little card. It's brown, covered with circle patterned paper. I've used the bird house, which I've 3D-ed along with the little birds from our Sponsor, both coloured with Promarkers. I've used round die cut letters for 'New' and ribbon for 'Home' (I think those little birds will love it!) Freebie Papers are by Shery K. Design.




Any crafty project is acceptable as usual. Important: BEFORE you link up please add a link to the Quirky Crafts Challenges blog (http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com - the blog not this post) to your post - or you will not be able to enter. When you have done this you can go ahead and add a link to your blog post or your online photo gallery, SCS etc. using the button or link below. If you do not have a blog (or inlinkz will not accept your non blog link) you can email your entry to us via the sidebar link. Please leave us a comment after you have linked your creation. If you've followed the Quirky Rules you will be considered for the top three, you could win a prize and be a guest designer too. Please come back and check if you've won within 14 days of the challenge close. Good luck from the team.


Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely makes everyone, and all so different with the same image set!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makes every one! Is there a mr linky?..I'll refresh the page... it might appear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and DT makes-can't find mr linky so my card is here---------
    http://crafty-stamper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/subway-art.html
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh you were quick, thanks for letting me know. Inlinkz is there now.

      Cazzy x

      Delete
  4. Thank you and hope you are feeling better
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations everyone. Thank you for the fun challenge and letting me play along.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.