Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 1 June 2014

Reminder - challenge #11 It's About Quirky Time

Reminder Time (get it?), hahahahahahahahaha!

Well here is a little tune by Pink Floyd to get you on the way with this project, I just want to see a clock or clocks, or maybe an egg timer, or time words, (not just one though, birthday time might not do it) it is all about Quirky Time!



Our sponsor for this challenge is the very generous:



The prizes are:
1st place - 3 sets of choice
2nd place - 2 sets of choice
3rd place - 1 set of choice

The Cutting Cafe also provided lots of images for the team to use.

We used:
Clock background set

Here are some projects to inspire you, first of all our lovely:






I loooove pocket watches!!!! They are so vintage and elegant ...
So, here is my pocket watch for this reminder post. The sentiment and the clock are from the file Its about that time, provided by our sponsor.

Tag Time!  Sorry for the pun.  I do love the clock and time theme and so I created another tag for my ABC series.  I've got embossing paste, and layers going on here and LOVE the end result!

I have a bonus project this time too!  I used the leftovers from the first project to create a quick ten minute card.

Come check out the details at my blog!

 This isn't finished but I looked at the TIME, and realised it had run out for now! I have been planning to make a challenge book for ages, but not got round to it and I realised that the files provided by our lovely generous sponsor would be perfect for my book. This is the front, not totally finished so I will post updated photos. - Now updated with finished photo.
Inside I have a pocket page for weeks, and for months - I will post photos with challenge slips in later. You can see my pages are not all in line, total mess up with the Bind it All, I clearly need more practice!

I also have a page for completed challenges for weeks and months and one spare pocket page.



For this week, I made another page using the  Colorful Clocks as a frame. What I did was print and cut it and then I used Distress Ink for the bordes. As a frame background I used Colorful Clocks, the dots page. I also used the It's About That Time for the sentiment, and finally I added some elements as an extra embellishments. I also have to say I really enjoy using this amazing images from The Cutting Cafe. See you soon!!



I'm using a new toy I bought, the Sizzix Triple Clip Flip-its!  Everything was cut, except the Time To Party sentiment, from the dies...so cool!  All of the Clock/Time images are from The Cutting Cafe, our sponsor for this challenge.  I printed the images on various papers, attached then and popped up the clock!  That is it.



Lyn - might be along later!



 To enter the challenge link your project HERE. 

Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

3 comments:

  1. Hum I thought I left a message on these awesome projects.....i love these, thanks for having me sponsor your awesome site....hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://lilliescreativecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/quirky-crafts-challenge-11.html cant find mr linky x

      Delete
  2. This is the reminder Lillie so you will find Mr Linky on the first 'Time' challenge HERE
    I/we can't add your lovely make to the challenge without your email
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.