Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Saturday, 3 July 2010

Challenge 31 - 27th june - ribbons

Quirky Crafts Challenge 31

Firstly thank you to everyone who joined in with our Summer Challenge

The Winner is No 75 Cec and you can see her gorgeous creation HERE.

Please contact me here so we can send you your prize.

Onto the new challenge which is Ribbons

Show us your fabulous creations with your pretty ribbons
We are still being sponsored by the fabulous Stamp Addicts too
Remember to leave a link for us to pop by and say hello


Some design team inspiration to inspire you

Guest Designer - Sarah



Julia



Cazzy


15 comments:

  1. Lovely makes from you all! Lovely Challenge. ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards ladies and a wonderful challenge, thank you.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kind of Challenge ladies, as I just adore ribbon.
    Hugs
    Heather. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous DT samples! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful challenge! I love using ribbon on cards. Wonderful inspiration from the DT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work everyone! Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Use ribbons on almost all my cards so this was such an easy challenge. The DT cards were amazing.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the DT samples. Really enjoyed this challenge as I love to use ribbons on my cards. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards fellow DT members and all those entered so far, clearly another popular challenge. I have just sneaked my DT card in yesterday, bit late but hey the others are so gorgeous I am sure nobody noticed mine was missing!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge and beautiful DT cards.
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you again for a lovely challenge!!!!

    Beautiful cards ladies :)

    I tried to link my card but mr.linky is not working at this time on any of the challenge blogs :(

    I would have linked up at #175

    my card http://sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com/2010/07/youre-just-my-style-think-ink-challenge.html

    Thank you again!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl Walker (sweeet designs)

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.