Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 30 May 2010

Challenge 29 - 30th May - Girly Girl

Hi everyone (sorry for the delay), we had some lovely entries for challenge 28 Chocolate and Cream and the winner decided by the design team is: Padster  with her Cheer Me Up Bear card here. Congratulations Debbie, please email your details here. Deanne will get back to you and send you goodies, but is in the middle of a house move and off-line at present so please bear with her!
This week we have a challenge that should appeal to lots of you, Fe's Girlie Girl challenge. So get your girlie stamps, photos, embellishments and papers out and enter our challenge. Mr Linky should appear soon if not here already. Note: I can't do anything about Mr Linky but have added an alternative for this challenge which you can use by clicking on the Inlinkz link button at the bottom of this post and following the instructions. I know we already have some entries by comment which will also be considered.

Here are the Wonderful Design Team's gorgeous examples to inspire you, some of us are not quite finished making our examples (cough - blush) so pop back later and there could be a few more.


Lyn's Girlie Shaker Card


Caro's scrapbook page


Julia's layout


Cazzy's Cool Card




24 comments:

  1. Love your 'little person' Julia and your swirl Caro!

    ((Lyn))'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi great challenge and love the LO and the card,
    Here's my card
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I especially love the That Smile LO.

    Here's mine:

    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT projects.
    Mr Linky is not here as yet but you can find My Entry Here.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations and lots of inspiration. You can see mine here
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work by the DT, here is my entry. Sorry last link did not work. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Ladies. I should have sent mine to you Deanne that I made for Ellie since that's why I originally chose Girly girl. Doh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous DT samples ... and thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just re-entered my card for this challenge! Apparently I added it to last weeks challenge by mistake. lol It definitely not those colors. Sorry for being an idiot! I love this challenge.
    hgus, Moshie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful samples DT...and great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm such an idiot - I never even noticed I'd won until Cazzy pointed it out in big letters lol!

    Thanks ever so much for choosing me, I'm dead chuffed - have just emailed Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello
    This is the first time I took part in your challenge.
    I love making Girlie Girlcards!
    Have a blessed week
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely challenge and great dt-work! Thanks 'spyder' for letting me know about this challenge-blog!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic theme - love anything that's girly girl! I've entered two cards (hope that's OK) as I was in a very girly crafty mood tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge, wonderful DT cards!!
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. fantastic designs design team :) very girly :) and wowsers the entries are fab too x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh..girly, right up my street...great challenge, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't do many really girl projects, so this challenge was fun.

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.