Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 7 March 2010

Challenge 23

Quirky Crafts Challenge 23
Firstly thank you to everyone who joined in with our Cute Challenge. It was amazing to see so many fabulous entries.
The winner of the cute challenge chosen by our design team is Vicky
from Kips Cards and you can see her entry here


Now onto our new challenge for this fortnight which our lovely DT member Julia has set for you, which is...
...Buttons
You can create anything you like for the challenge - card, scrapbook page, ATC, altered art etc. but it must have a cute theme.

For the month of March we have a new sponsor which is the fabulous online store




I have 3 bags for the winner of the button challenge, enough ribbon to last you a very long time


We also have a new guest designer which is the wonderfully talented Dawn Simpson,
you can see her artwork on her blog here
Here are some examples to get your creative juices flowing...


Guest Designer - Dawn
Julia
Deanne - one button
Lots of buttons! :) Lyn
Cazzy
Anne
Gez
our wonderful new design team member CaroCant wait to see how you work your buttons, leave us a post with your creation so we can pop by and check them out :)

59 comments:

  1. Thanks Deanne for inviting me to be GDT for this month,, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    Love the DT samples...

    Hugs
    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples lady's...and I have just seen I won the last challenge wow...first ever for me!!!
    Thank you
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous examples girls thank you, so much inspiration hehe
    and congratulations vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations Design Team. :) Well Done Vicky.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Vicky! Gorgeous creations fellow DTers - love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont know where I've ben but i've just discovered this blog and i'm blewn away by all these gorgeous button cards. I will definately be back and hope to join in the fun soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont know where I've ben but i've just discovered this blog and i'm blewn away by all these gorgeous button cards. I will definately be back and hope to join in the fun soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. forgot to say! Congratulation Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work ladies such fabulous creations. congratulations to Vicky a worthy winner from the last challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is my card for this weeks challenge.

    The DT cards are fab.

    Thanks for looking,

    Liz x
    buttonsforbrains

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my entry:

    http://iona-rose.blogspot.com/2010/03/dolly-daydream.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab DT inspirations, here's my contribution thanks for the challenge Julye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great challenge ladies and the DT cards are lovely , you can view my entry here
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab challenge - wonderful DT creations here is my card
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Check out my card here: http://bonibleauxdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/ha-i-rarely-get-to-do-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great challenge to have a cute theme with another added element. I am so glad I found your blog.
    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge! Here is my card:

    http://stampingdownsouth.blogspot.com/2010/03/chasing-edwin-tent-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello there

    Thanks for the fab inspiration. My card is here

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  19. An altered tin to keep some buttons in - with some buttons stuck on the lid, of course x

    ReplyDelete
  20. d'oh - sorry, didn't give the link:
    it's here x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, just found you guys! Loving all the gorgeous button cards!!
    Here is mine:
    http://myartisticrelease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow..Beautiful DT cards especially love the circle of pastel buttons welcoming little one! Gorgeous.
    Love the theme of this challenge!
    here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well as I have a bit of a button phobia I went with button paper. Loved the inspiration. You can see my card here
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  24. here's my entry <a href=" http://pinkissome.blogspot.com/2010/03/sorry-its-took-so-long.html </a>

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great challenge! Love the DT inspiration samples!!

    You can see my entry HERE.

    Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful DT samples.
    You can find my entry here
    http://www.patacake-patcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. such gorgeous DT cards here's mine Thanks for looking! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great challenge ladies and the DT cards are lovely , you can view my entry here
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards ladies. Keep up the good work.
    here's mine

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great challenge, and great projects from the DT!

    Here is my submission:
    http://bananastamper.blogspot.com/2010/03/never-more-than-thought-away.html

    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. So nice tom be playing with buttons again.
    Here is my Entry
    THANKS

    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fun challenge. Can't wait to share my project with you all here .

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great challenge, the DT work is lovely , you can see my entry Here
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous creations ladies, very inspiring. heres my card

    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Its me again !!!lol , with another entry Here
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.