Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

Once a fortnight we set a new challenge which will begin on a Sunday and close at midday on the Saturday before the next challenge. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted separately on Sunday just before the new challenge is posted so scroll down to check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 7 February 2010

Challenge 21

Quirky Crafts Challenge 21

Hello everyone and welcome to our first official challenge on our new blog.

To start with a HUGE congratulation to ELLIE for winning Challenge 20, you can see Ellies card here

This fortnight it is my (Fe-Fe's) turn to set the challenge and the challenge I have set for you is

Valentine's/Foreign

You can create anything you like for the challenge - card, scrapbook page, ATC, altered art, etc but it must be on the theme of either Valentine's or Foreign or if you really fancy a challenge, include both.

For the month of February we have been sponsored by


who are kindly giving the winners of this months challenges three downloads of their choice.

We have a Guest Designer joining us this month, the lovely Katie Berberich.

You can find out more about Katie on her blog here or we have feature on Kate over on our Quirky Crafts forum here.

And here is our fabulous resident Design Team with some examples to start you off!










Anne




Deanne





Gez


You have until 8pm on Sunday 21st February to enter for this challenge. The winner will be chosen by the DT member that has set the challenge on the Monday after the challenge has ended.



To enter please leave us a comment with a link to your blog post showing us your creation. We look forward to seeing all your creations


and good luck!

21 comments:

  1. wow wow wow..you ladies did a fabulous job with your projects....thank you so much for allowing the cutting cafe to sponsor your contest....big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- GREAT DT JOBS AND A NEW CHALLENGE BLOG FOR ME!! BOTH GREAT!
    HERE IS MY FIREST ENTRY

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a new challenge blog for me I found you through Gez's blog. My entry is an ATC and can be seen on http://www.patacake-patcrafts.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Fe-fe the Valentine ATC with the foreign word is my entry for the challenge. Thank you for your kind comments.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun challenge. I found you via the Daily Dare.

    Here's my card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see the new challenge blog up and running. Gorgeous DT work as usual everyone. My entry is an altered CD case which you can see here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to be able to share my country-style Valentine made with a digital image from a new company Sugar Creek Hollow. I hope you will all stop by my blog to get the details about the grand opening and freebie images.

    Here’s my card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab DT creations. You'll find my card HERE
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I can comment now! Great cards design team and all who have entered so far, I am getting round you all hopefully but if you don't have your comments set to pop up I can't comment.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi All,

    Love the new blog!
    I was a bit stuck for this challenge after using my Valentine card for the Teddy Bear challenge!

    Here's my entry for this one though:
    My card

    Sorry if my hyperlink doesn't work - this is my first time doing this!
    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great challenge ladies and the DT cards are simply stunning , you can view my entry here
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad I found your challenge I have put it in my blog challenge list to help spread the word of where you are
    you can view my 2nd entry here
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the challenge, I did a digital piece on Paris
    You can find it here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely crafting from the team. My card is here x

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.