Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Challenge #16 Quirky's gone fishing!

Hi it's Cazzy here and I am challenging you to Go Fishing with us at Quirky Crafts.

 I would like to see anything with fish, swimming fish or cooked, or someone fishing. You may also use pet fish, in ponds or bowls or anything that swims in the sea or ponds, or boats. I think that is a lot of creative possibilities.


If you want to see who won our last challenge please scroll down to the next post or click here.

We are sponsored by Crackerbox Palace, who kindly provided all the images to the team and are providing all three prizes to our top three.

UPDATE: HOT NEWS Vicky of Crackerbox Palace is so pleased with our examples she has put all of the fishing stamps used by the team on sale at 20% off - so go grab a bargain now!


Who provided us with all the fishing images and sentiments to show you today.

Prizes:


1º place: 3 digital images of choice 

2º place: 2 digital images of choice

3º place: 1 digital image of choice

Prize winners can choose from the rubber stamps on 
  and they will be supplied in digital image format.

Now for some inspiration from the team.

First our guest designers.


I built up a layered mini Shadow Box, using the image of this nice fish given by our sponsor Crackerbox Palace.






 I have used the brilliant Fisherman, smiley fish & Trever images for my card all from this weeks sponsor Crackerbox Palace. My Husband loves to fish so this card is perfect for him.


I have made a CAS style and let the image do all the talking.
 I used an MFT Blueprint 14 die for the image mat and an MFT Dispersed Dots Die for the background panel. The image was coloured with my Letraset Promarkers.

Design Team
 I used this great image and sentiment from our sponsor Crackerbox Palace.




For my project, I used this funny "Worm On Hook" provided by our sponsor. Added some real shells.


I used the funny fisherman, with the funny worm and Nibbles the fish, and the Give a Man a fish sentiment. I've added some real twine for the fishing line and some fish charms.



Hi! I used the funny digi Smiley. This fish is great and handsome in his fishbowl. 


DORIS
I´m so sorry, I´m late. My today´s project is a tag using the Smiley and Teach a Man images, from our great sponsor Crackerbox Palace. This time I used some Silhouette Cameo tools and different printed papers. See you soon!!




 Any crafty project is acceptable as usual. Important: BEFORE you link up please add a link to the Quirky Crafts Challenges blog (http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com - the blog not this post) to your post - or you will not be able to enter. When you have done this you can go ahead and add a link to your blog post or your online photo gallery, SCS etc. using the button or link below. If you do not have a blog (or inlinkz will not accept your non blog link) you can email your entry to us via the sidebar link. Good luck!

Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.
Challenge #16 Quirky's gone fishing!

4 comments:

  1. Cazzy bardzo Ci dziękuję za zaproszenie do zabawy. Wszak moja mysz tylko się moczy, ale i tak się cieszę. Pozdrawiam serdecznie. Linka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that the mouse is not a fish , even if it wallows in something liquid :) )))
    If you manage this Throw this link with this challenge . Do not be angry
    I Greet You
    Linka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a funny lady! We are not angry - your mouse is cute, if nobody enters a fish - who knows lol
      Cazzy x

      Delete
  3. Lovely fishing makes everyone, well done.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.